- ONLINE ONLY REGISTRATION. REGISTER NOW
- ROUND ROBIN FOR DIVISIONS OF 5 OR LESS
- TRUE DOUBLE ELIMINATION FOR 6 OR MORE
- AT LEAST 3 MATCHES FOR MOST JUNIORS
- JUNIOR NOVICE DIVISIONS (up to 1 year experience, yellowbelt and below)
- NO HANSOKUMAKE FOR LEG GRABS - SHIDO ONLY
- DISCOUNTS FOR MULTIPLE DIVISIONS AND FAMILIES
- NE-WAZA (MATWORK ONLY) TOURNAMENT AFTER CONVENTIONAL MATCHES
||Online by 5/17
|Second or third division
|Additional family members
Eligibility: USA JUDO, USJF, or USJA membersip. USA JUDO applications available at registration.
* JUNIOR NOVICE FOR COMPETITORS WITH ONE YEAR EXPERIENCE OR LESS, YELLOWBELT OR BELOW (NO BJJ OR WRESTLING EXPERIENCE)
2nd or 3rd entries for family members (same household) are $20. Entry fee for a 2nd or 3rd division is $20. Use the promo code "family" to receive the discount. Contestants who wish to compete in two divisions must select those divisions on the online form and the discount will be automatically applied.
Allowable second divisions:
* All competitors may also participate in the Ne Waza Only tournament as a 2nd or 3rd division.
** Junior competitors may fight up one age group as a second division.
Please bring a copy of your USA JUDO, USJA, or USJF membership card when checking in.
NOTE: ALL COMPETITORS MUST CHECK IN AND VERIFY WEIGHT ON SATURDAY, MAY 20TH from 6:00AM to 8:00AM AT THE VENUE
(Please bring a copy of your USA JUDO, USJA, or USJF membership card.)
Rules: IJF for Senior Elite Competitors (BLUE and WHITE Judogis NOT REQUIRED). For all divisions, seniors, juniors, novice, and masters IJF rules will be modified as follows:
NO HANSOKUMAKE FOR LEG GRABS. LEG GRABS WILL BE PENALIZED BY SHIDO
All Divisions- Round Robin for divisions of 5 or less, true double elimination for 6 or more.
Senior Elite 4 minutes, all others 3 minutes
Junior Novice (all ages), Junior Bantams and Junior Intermediate 1 will begin at 9:00 am and the remaining divisions will contested in this order:
- Intermediate 2, Juvenile A & B
- Senior Novice & Masteres
- Senior Elite Eliminations
* Ne waza divisions will begin as each age group completes shiai competition
All Competitors must provide their own BLUE and WHITE belts.