Competition Site: Beckley-Saner Recreation Center, 114 W. Hobson Road, Dallas TX 75224
- Both Shiai (conventional judo) and Ne Waza (grappling only)
- ONLINE ONLY REGISTRATION AT: www.judocomp.com
- THE REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS 11:59PM, THURSDAY, 9/12, 2019.
- REFUNDS FOR ANYONE PRE-REGISTERED WHO CANNOT ATTEND
- UNCONTESTED MAY CHOOSE 1ST PLACE TROPHY OR REFUND
(ALL STAR POINTS WILL BE AWARDED FOR UNCONTESTED PARTICIPANTS)
- SELF WEIGH-IN (KILOGRAMS)WITH VERIFICATION SATURDAY MORNING
(ONE KILOGRAM ALLOWANCE GIVEN AT VERIFICATION)
- ROUND ROBIN FOR DIVISIONS OF 5 OR LESS
- MODIFIED DOUBLE ELIMINATION FOR 6 OR MORE
- AT LEAST 3 MATCHES FOR MOST JUNIORS
- JUNIOR NOVICE DIVISIONS white and yellow belt NO BJJ OR WRESTLING EXPERIENCE
- REDUCED ENTRY FEE FOR MULTIPLE DIVISIONS/FAMILY MEMBERS
- NE-WAZA TOURNAMENT AFTER CONVENTIONAL MATCHES
Eligibility: USA JUDO, USJF, ATJA, AJJF or USJA membership. USA JUDO applications available on site.
Entry Fees & Registration by 9/12/2019:
- $40 1st Entry
- $25 2nd or 3rd division or 2nd kata entry
- $25 additional family members (1st division only)
ALL WEIGHTS ARE IN KILOGRAMS
Juniors and Junior Novice: Bantam 1 (Born 2013), Bantam 2 (Born 2012), Bantam 3 (Born 2011)
Intermediate 1 (Born 2009-2010), Intermediate 2 (Born 2007-2008)
Juvenile A (Born 2005-2006), Juvenile B (Cadet) (Born 2002-2004)
Juniors: Weight cutoffs for all Junior divisions will be determined after weigh-ins. The tournament
director reserves the right to modify any division to ensure adequate competition and
safety of all of the contestants.
Senior Women Novice: (below brown belt) 48, 52, 57, 63, 70, 78, over 78 kg
Senior Men Novice: (below brown belt) 60, 66, 73, 81, 90, 100, over 100 kg
Senior Women Elite: 44, 48, 52, 57, 63, 70, 78, over 78 kg
Senior Men Elite: 55, 60, 66, 73, 81, 90, 100, over 100 kg
Men's Masters: Age and weight cutoffs determined after registration closes.
Women's Masters: Age and weight cutoffs determined after registration closes.
Awards:1st, 2nd, and 3rd place trophies for each division. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place team awards based on 3 points for first, 2 points for second, and 1 point for third place in all divisions combined. No points awarded for uncontested divisions.
NOTE: ALL COMPETITORS MUST CHECK IN AND VERIFY WEIGHT ON SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 14th
WEIGHT VERIFICATION WILL BE CONDUCTED IN A PUBLIC AREA? CONTESTANTS MUST BE CLOTHED (ONE KILGRAM ALLOWANCE GIVEN AT VERIFICATION)
JUNIORS AND SENIORS: SATURDAY, 9:00AM to 9:30AM AT THE VENUE
SENIORS ONLY MAY ALSO VERIFY: SATURDAY, 11:00AM TO 11:30AM AT THE VENUE
BRACKETS WITH MAT ASSIGNMENTS WILL BE POSTED AT JUDOCOMP.COM/MATCHES WITH NUMBERED MATCHES ON FRIDAY, 9/13
Multiply your match number by 3 (minutes) to estimate your match time. Arrive at your assigned mat at least 30 minutes prior to the estimated time. Competitors will be responsible for being at their assigned mat and ready to compete when their match number is called.