COPA NOVA - MAY 2016
Children and Teens Must PRE-REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT. There will be no registrations accepted at the door (day of competition). These are the first divisions to compete, so to stay on track, we now require online pre-registration. This can be done directly through this web site. Additional rules and requirements associated with CHILDREN'S AND TEENS DIVISIONS.
We strive to maintain an accurate and tight schedule of events. To help us out, please register early so we can add you to the appropriate divisions and setup the brackets with minimal problems. Typically, we will have weigh-ins, meet with all competitors for a referee meeting, then start divisions as soon as possible. The Schedule of events are as follows:
- 8:00AM - Begin in person registrations and begin weigh-ins.
- 9:00AM - Weigh in deadline for all Children, Teens, & Women's Divisions - CHILDREN'S AND TEENS DIVISIONS MUST PRE-REGISTER ONLINE.
ALL KIDS/TEEN MUST MAKE THEIR REGISTERED WEIGHT. IF NOT THEY WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AND NO REFUND WILL BE AVAILABLE
- 10:00 AM - Weigh in and Registration deadline for same day registration competitors.
- 11:30 AM - Weigh in deadline for Pre-Registered (On-Line) NO-GI Men's Divisions men's NO-GI divisions to begin soon after starting with advanced divisions.
- 1:00 PM - Weigh in dealine for Pre-Registered (On-Line) GI Men's Divisions. Men's Gi divisions to begin soon after starting with advanced belts
* Men Competing in Both GI and NO GI divisions must be weighed in by 11:30AM