- ONLINE ONLY REGISTRATION. REGISTER NOW
- THE REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS 11:59PM, MAY 19, 2016
- REFUNDS FOR ANYONE PRE-REGISTERED WHO CANNOT ATTEND
- UNCONTESTED MAY CHOOSE 1ST PLACE MEDAL OR REFUND
- SELF WEIGH-IN WITH VERIFICATION SATURDAY MORNING
- ROUND ROBIN FOR DIVISIONS OF 5 OR LESS
- TRUE DOUBLE ELIMINATION FOR 6 OR MORE
- AT LEAST 3 MATCHES FOR MOST JUNIORS
- JUNIOR NOVICE DIVISIONS (up to one year experience)
- NO HANSOKUMAKE FOR LEG GRABS - SHIDO ONLY
- REDUCED ENTRY FEE FOR MULTIPLE DIVISIONS/FAMILY MEMBERS
- NE-WAZA TOURNAMENT AFTER CONVENTIONAL MATCHES
- CLINIC WITH OLYMPIAN NIKKI KUBES (AFTER COMPETITION)
||Online by 3/19
|Each Additional Division
Junior Novice (all ages), Junior Bantams and Junior Intermediate 1 will begin at 9:00 am
and the remaining divisions will contested in this order:
Intermediate 2, Juvenile A & B Senior Novice & Masters Senior Elite Eliminations
*Ne waza divisions will begin as each age group completes regular divisions
All Competitors must provide their own BLUE and WHITE belts.
SELF WEIGH-IN PROCEDURE: submit weight in KILOS. A 1 kilogram allowance will be given when competitor's weight is verified at the tournament.
*JUNIOR NOVICE FOR COMPETITORS WITH ONE YEAR EXPERIENCE OR LESS (NO BJJ OR WRESTLING EXPERIENCE)
Multiple entries for family members (same household) discounted by 50%. Entry fee for a second or third division discounted by 50%. Contestants who wish to compete in multiple divisions must complete entries for each division.
*all competitors may also participate in the Ne Waza Only tournament as a second or third division.
** Junior competitors may fight up one age group as a second division
Other allowable second or third divisions:
NOTE: ALL COMPETITORS MUST CHECK IN AND VERIFY WEIGHT ON SATURDAY, MAY 21ST from 7:00AM to 8:00AM AT THE VENUE
(Please bring a copy of your USA JUDO, USJA, or USJF membership card.)
Rules: IJF for Senior Elite Competitors (BLUE and WHITE Judogis NOT REQUIRED). For all divisions, seniors, juniors, novice, and masters IJF rules will be modified as follows:
NO HANSOKUMAKE FOR LEG GRABS. LEG GRABS WILL BE PENALIZED BY SHIDO
All Divisions- Round Robin for divisions of 5 or less, true double elimination for 6 or more.
Senior Elite Men 5 minutes, Senior Elite Women 4 minutes, all others 3 minutes Ne waza tournament same as above